template

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A few things...

Holy smokes, I can't believe I didn't blog at all in February, I'm sorry! I was definitely busy being a PA in my friend's wedding and that took up most of my time in February, which I am pleased to report, her wedding went very smoothly and turned out beautifully. I'll be doing an interview with her when she gets the pictures back from the photographer. It was an honor to be apart of her day and I'm excited to blog about it.

In the mean time I've just been researching wedding trunk shows, helping my college roommate randomly with things and working. I did come across this Craigslist page that I wanted to share.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/evs/

Under "service" there's an "events" page and it has everything you could ever want for weddings, for cheap! Photographers, photo booths, coordinators, caterers, chair rentals, etc! So much fun. I love finding cheap things. Obviously you have to be careful on craigslist but do your research and if it looks legit, why not?

I'll be blogging again hopefully sooner, rather than later :)

1 comment:

  1. I found my videographer on craigslist :) That was a lucky find! Oh, and I also got a good deal on my photo booth.. there's all sorts of cheaper "start up" companies on craigslist for that these days...

    ReplyDelete