template

Friday, April 21, 2017

Spotlight Venue: Aria

Last night I attended an event at Aria in Minneapolis. It was an open house with several different wedding vendors. I've always wanted to see this venue, from what I've heard and seen online, the place is amazing! And it didn't disappoint.

Immediately walking into Aria I noticed the extremely high ceilings, exposed brick and beautiful chandeliers everywhere. The place is basically a warehouse turned into a bride's dream. Stunning! And even bigger than I imagined.

There are several separate areas throughout the building. Including multiple levels where guests can mingle while looking over the lower level. And a separate area which can be blocked off by curtains to break the venue up... last night there were several sections, including a sitting area with large white couches, a canoe filled with beer and swings hanging from the steep ceilings, where guests can literally swing while enjoying the reception.

I saw so much potential in this venue. I could go on, and on about how amazing brides could make it look. The possibilities are endless. It honestly could be one of my favorite venues in Minnesota.

 aria.com (laura ivanova photography)

The open house gave guests an idea of what Aria could look like on your wedding night. We were able to sample food and get to the know vendors that could also be a part of a bride's day at Aria. Of course we spent the entire night trying all the food, drinking the signature cocktails and enjoying the photo booths. 

Here are some of my favorites:

  • Timeintopixels Photobooth- A photo booth that can turn a video into slow motion and has hilarious props. We literally laughed so hard while making our slow-mo video. I'll share it with you when I get it. www.tipbooth.com
  • Angel Food Bakery & Donut Bar- I almost died. So, so, so good! Although the company is known for their cakes and dessert bars. Last night they tried something new: A Pretzel Bar. "Create your own cinnamon pretzel by dipping it in different flavors of chocolate and then covering it in toppings." We chose white chocolate and fruity pebbles. It melted in my mouth. www.angelfoodmn.com

  • North Mallow- a S'more Bar Catering company. Create your own s'more with a variety of flavors of all-natural mallows and assorted chocolates. www.northmallow.com 
  • Brasa- A catering company that serves up to 300 people. We tried corn bread muffins and an appetizer that consisted of cheese, pepper and yams. It was to-die-for. events@brasa.us
  • Glam Donuts- You guys, can you imagine a donut bar at your wedding?! They make all sorts of amazing donuts! I took a short video of their setup last night. 
     
     
  • Maddy & Maize- A popcorn bar! If you know me, you know I love popcorn and this company did not disappoint. They serve all natural flavored popcorn. I highly recommend the Lemon Raspberry Layer Cake flavor. MaddyandMaize.com
  • The Original Traveling Photo Booth- Not your average photo booth. They have several different back drops to choose from, guest books and very friendly attendants. Guests get their images in real time and are instantly text their photos. Info@travelingpb.com
  • Authentic Pimento Jamaican Kitchen- A catering company that will wow you! They serve appetizers and main course meals. Some options include Fire Grilled Chicken Breasts, Coconut Curried Veggies, Slow Roasted Jerk Pork and Jerk Slaw. We got to try these yummy jerk chicken bites on plantain crackers. www.pimentokitchen.com


Over all, the night was amazing and a ton of fun! I would highly recommend Aria and all the vendors I listed above. I can't wait to be invited to another event like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment