It is finally wedding season again in Minnesota and I'm getting the itch to discover more and more wedding ideas... and this week it's bridesmaids dresses! I've been searching websites and decided to come up with my top 10 bridesmaids dresses.
Color: Coral Reef
What I love: I love short dresses for the spring, and these have a silhouette that would be flattering on any body style. And coral reef is my favorite wedding color for 2012.
2. Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid Dress Sydney from Wedding Shoppe, St. Paul.
What I love: Again a very flattering silhouette, and a perfect length for a spring or summer wedding.
3. Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid Dress Claire from Wedding Shoppe, St. Paul.
What I love: Pockets!!
4. Kennedy Blue Paige Dress from Wedding Shoppe, St. Paul.
What I love: One shoulder strap
5. Alfred Angelo Dress 7138L from Wedding Shoppe, St. Paul.
Color: Victorian Lilac
Price: $131 (sale)
What I love: One shoulder strap with floral design.
6. Lula Kate Bridesmaids Dresses via Southern Weddings
custom dresses photo from http://iloveswmag.com
What I love: The fact that these dresses are custom made, all two-tone and every other bridesmaid is wearing a different neck line.
Price: $99-$179 depending on size
What I love: The two-tone color with the bow in the front.
8. Short Patterned Bridesmaids Dress ivyandaster.com
What I love: I love that this is pretty enough to be in a wedding but casual enough so the bridesmaid can wear it again.
What I love: The lace two-tone look is amazing and super classy, you would have to have very physically fit bridesmaids for this option.
10. Jordan 123 from Heartstrings Bridal, Hopkins, MN.
Color: Hot Pink/Black (not shown)
What I love: Everything! It's very girly and would look amazing in hot pink and black. It's available with spaghetti straps and in short, knee, or floor lengths.