template

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New opportunities...

So recently my blog has kind of just been a rambling mess of me not really knowing what to write, but luckily I think that's about to change. For now I'm going to leave my old posts up, but eventually this blog will strictly become my "wedding blog". Which I know to most people doesn't really sound all that interesting, but I'm really excited!
Recently my good friend Courtney Pennington, who is a photographer asked if I'd like to help her with some of her wedding photo shoots. I have always wanted to be a wedding planner and love anything involved with weddings, so this is going to be a really fun and exciting thing for me. I am going to post as many photos and links I can that will help those who are planning a wedding and need any advise or knowledge on the matter. Hopefully this great opportunity will lead to me eventually becoming a wedding planner.
Here is a link to Courtney's photography:
www.courtneypenningtonphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment