template

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's been a while...

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've blogged and that makes me sad. I've been working so much lately it's hard for me to blog on a weekly, let alone daily basis. I'm going to try harder, especially with this blog because I thoroughly enjoy blogging about weddings and inspiring brides.

An update..
I've recently had two close friends get engaged and I couldn't be more excited to help them plan their weddings (if they'll let me). I'm sure I'll be blogging a lot more about these two and you'll read all about it. They both have two completely different visions so I'm super excited to explore the different venue, colors and ideas for them :)

I found a wonderful website with some top, unique venues in Minnesota and I want to share 3 of my favorites with you! (These are venues I haven't blogged about before)

Solera Cocina Event Center and Restaurant
Capacity: Up to 1,000
Price: $$$
What makes it unique: 
Rare food options including Roasted Leg of Lamb, Spanish Pork Loin, and Veal Meatballs. With spectacular views of downtown Minneapolis, you can't go wrong.

Landmark Center
Capacity: Up to 400
Price: $$
What makes it unique: 
The big, romantical, white pillars give the site an old historic feel without feeling stuffy.

Earl Brown Event Center
Capacity: Up to 250
Price: $
What makes it unique: 
Hotel is conveniently located next door for guests and beautiful centerpieces are provided if requested.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment